Your Family | Your Community | Your Life
One place for all the local links to everything Pasco County and the surrounding Tampa Bay Area has to offer from local resources, community organizations and recreational activities. We will be updating these pages regularly so be sure to bookmark us and check in next time you need to know Who, What or Where.
Brought to you by the It’s Your Home Magazine family including:
– Your Hometown Realtor with Re/Max Champions.
You’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who loves her community as much as Debbie Dawson. Need a realtor who cares, she’s the one who has what it takes to sell your home and find your dream home. With over 20 years experience in the real estate market, she can make it happen.
Cash Mob of Pasco County
– Making a difference one local business at a time. At 10am each month the “MOB” meets up, each armed with a $10 dollar bill. Everyone then proceeds to crash a local small business, spending their ten dollar bill! Afterwards the “MOB” heads over to a nearby locally owned restaurant to socialize and eat lunch. While a ten dollar bill might not seem like much, it adds up when the “MOB” is a great number of people. Keep up on all the fun at Debbie Dawson and Valerie Jane Wilson Cash Mob of Pasco County’s Facebook Group
and join us on our next crash.
– An all encompassing site detailing events and happing’s in Pasco County.
Pasco Country, Florida – The Official Website for Pasco County! They are a wonderful resource, full of events in their live calendar, bursting with links and info for different departments in government, and even contain a great amount of instruction on small things such as drivers licenses in the How Do I section. Be sure to visit!
Local Emergency Services
Medical Center of Trinity
– The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the 2014 Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Emergency Care.
Local Leisure Activities
Local Beaches – Looking to get a little sand between your toes, visit one of the many beaches and spend a day in the Florida sunshine.
Local Parks – Get in touch with nature, Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas and Hillsborough have some of the most beautiful parks in the state.
Local Recreation & Activities – There is so much to do and so little time to do in, that we have compiled a list of things to do and places to visit right here in our local area.
Local Attractions – Think you have seen it all, our local attractions are always changing. Most offer Florida Resident discounts and even have year long passes and family packs for even more value.
Local Arts, Culture & History – Enjoy the rich culture the Tampa Bay Area has to offer by taking in a show, visiting a museum or attending one of many yearly festivals
Local Sports – Love Sports? Not too many communities can say they have College Sports, Spring Training Baseball, A Major League Baseball Team, A National Football Team, A National Hockey Team and Soccer but we can. So show your spirit and support our local teams.
West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
– Their mission is to enhance opportunities to grow businesses and to provide networking opportunities that will have a positive impact on our community.
Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce
– Tarpon Springs’ rich historical significance commands the attention you seek, the traffic you need and a destination customers never tire of. From arts to retail, dining to manufacturing, a community of culture that embraces businesses as family.
Keep It Local
– Keep It Local is a specific business networking and referral organization dedicated to supporting local business success and community growth.
Trinity Business Association
– Trinity Business Association works to expand business opportunities and build community support for those living and having a place of business in the Trinity, Florida area through the activities and leadership of its members.
Trinity Home Décor for Sale
– This quirky Facebook Group is actually a reliable community Craigslist that allows people to post images of their furniture for sell. Sell that old coffee table, buy an affordable sofa, or ask for a reliable contractor to do work. This is definitely something to take advantage of!