Happy National Puppy Day! | Debbie Dawson RE/MAX
National Puppy Day, which is celebrated on March 23 each year.
On this day we recognize puppies of all breeds and sizes are recognized for their loyalty and cuteness.
1. Adopt a puppy from your local shelter, rescue or pure breed rescue organization.
2. Have a puppy party and invite all your friends and their puppies!
3. Post pics of your puppy for the world to ooh and ah over on It’s Your Home Facebook Page!
4. Have a portrait made of your puppy to suspend the fleeting magic of puppydom.
5. Buy your puppy a cute new outfit or fashionable collar and leash.
6. Teach your puppy some fun tricks.
7. Take your puppy to the beach or small size dog park.
8. Pamper your puppy in pure luxury by treating it to a Paw Wash Plus Spa Day.
9. Buy yourself and your puppy a matching outfit.
10. Take your puppy to an elderly community and spread some love. Make a donation to Cindy’s Pets, a local non-for-profit.
Always give your puppy lots of love and praise every day.
Your Family, Your Community, Your Life…..IT’S YOUR HOME!